Last updated on August 27th, 2013 at 04:33 pm
- It’s a social search inclusively, not a global search exclusively. Where’s Wally?
- What I found is only within my social friend list, how to go beyond the boundless?
- Let see who is watching a movie downtown? Graph search. Found none. Try again.
- My friend renting DVD for home theater. He called me by the phone, while we are virtually online.
- My Facebook only gotten beta Graph Search just 1 week before the official. Non-English language has delayed it.
- Here is Mumbai, when you ready, “Come & Get It”. Privacy contradict graph search.
Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.”
- To ventilate a room; 1 fan blowing downward from atop, 2 fans blowing outward from the window.
- Black Molly is getting used of its new habitat. Feeding algae by itself. Wasted buying premium brand fish flake.
- English Idiom: “The devil makes work for idle hands” means boredom leads to evil activities. The moral is that one should stay busy with good activities to avoid this.