Last updated on August 27th, 2013 at 01:55 pm
How to log in Facebook while traveling in Vietnam?
For Win XP user only.
1) Start -> Control Panel -> Network Connections
2) Select the Network, and mouse right-click.
3) Select “Properties”
4) On General Tab, Scroll down select item: “Internet Protocol and TCP/IP”
5) Click the button “Properties”
6) On General Tab, Check the radio button “Use the following DNS addresses”
7) Key in the below 2 addresses for Preferred and Alternate DNS server
———Use the Following DNS server address:
—————— Preferred DNS server: 188.8.131.52
—————— Alternate DNS server: 184.108.40.206
8) Click “Ok” to close all windows and finish up the setup.
Updates as on 13th March 2011:-
If you have read this post and still not able to access, please check out the updated post on “Login to Facebook Using Proxy Server (No Installation Program Needed!)“.
Or simply click Here. 🙂