Last updated on July 20th, 2013 at 04:17 pm
How to delete Facebook Cover Photos from your albums.
- Log in to Facebook, as what 800 million users always do.
- Click on to your Facebook‘s profile page.
- Continue to click on to “Photos” to see all your favorite albums.
- Select any of your photo albums, except “Cover Photos“
- Proceed to click on “Edit Album”.
- Do nothing, but to take down the URL. It should have series of numbers, just like below sample URL
- Go back to photo albums and select your “Cover Photos“. It will show somewhat similar URL as above, except the differences of numbers underlined in sample URL.
- Copy the set of numbers after “/a.” of sample URL. Probably 15 digits.
- Paste the set of numbers to modify the URLyou have taken down. Examples below.
- Again, copy-paste the newly modified URL and surf to the designated page from your web browser.
- Familiar page of “Edit Album” appears.
- Select and delete the unwanted photo/image as below screenshot showing